You can send us any requests, criticisms, suggestions and comments about the House of Virgin Mary.
“Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.” (Lk. 1:42,45)
Sunday, 11th October
His Excellency, Archbishop Paul Russell Apostolic Nuncio of Turkey, will preside, with His Excellency, Lorenzo Piretto, O.P., the Archbishop of Izmir, as a concelebrant.
Notice: The Holy Mass will be celebrated at the Church of Mary (Council Church) near the South entrance of Ephesus Ruins. Those who want to participate are requested to be present at 10 a.m. at the latest. There won’t be Holy Mass on Sunday at Mary’s House due to the Holy Mass celebration in Ephesus.
The priests are available to hear confession before every Mass, as well as after Masses as needed.
Hygiene rules to follow in the church and its surroundings:
1. During prayers and the Holy Mass participants are obliged to wear masks or face coverings properly covering their mouths and noses
2. Those whose temperature is above 37,5 and those who have flu symptoms, those who were in contact with people who were tested Covid 19 positive must stay at home and continue to pray in their houses
3. Social distance of at least 1,5 meters must be observed
4. Use hand sanitizer for your hands
5. Avoid touching statues, icons, walls and other objects
6. Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others before and after prayers