You can send us any requests, criticisms, suggestions and comments about the House of Virgin Mary.
Meryem Ana Evi
«My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord;
my spirit rejoices in God my Savior
for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant.» (Lk 1:46-48)
15th August, SATURDAY
His Excellency, Archbishop of Izmir Lorenzo Piretto, O.P., will preside.
N.B. Due to expected crowds and heightened security, people are advised to plan to arrive by 10:00 AM.
Hygiene rules to follow at Meryemana and its surroundings:
1. During prayers and the Holy Mass participants are obliged to wear masks or face coverings properly covering their mouths and noses
2. Those whose temperature is above 37,5 and those who have flu symptoms, those who were in contact with people who were tested Covid 19 positive must stay at home and continue to pray in their houses
3. Social distance of at least 1,5 meters must be observed
4. Use hand sanitizer for your hands
5. Avoid touching statues, icons, walls and other objects
6. Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others before and after prayers